top of page

Privacy Policy for Danrico Solutions Affiliate Program:

At Danrico Solutions, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our affiliates. This privacy policy outlines how we collect, handle, and process the personal information of our affiliates.

  1. Commission Structure

  • We offer a minimum of 15% commission on any sale that comes in through the affiliate's link.

  • Any additional commissions beyond the 15% minimum will be clearly outlined in the contract with each individual affiliate.

  1. Link Tracking

  • All affiliate links have a 90-day cookies expiration.

  1. Payment Terms

  • We pay affiliates 60% of their commission with the customer's down payment and the remaining 40% upon completion and delivery of the product to the customer.

  • The first payment of 60% of the commission will be paid 15 days after the invoice was paid, and the remaining 40% will be paid within 15 days of completion and the customer's approval.

  1. Data Collection and Use

  • We collect and use affiliate personal information for the purpose of tracking commissions and paying out commissions.

  • We do not share or sell affiliate personal information to any third parties.

  1. Changes to Privacy Policy

  • We reserve the right to update this privacy policy at any time. Any changes will be clearly communicated to our affiliates.

By participating in our affiliate program, you agree to the terms of this privacy policy. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.

bottom of page